We are a school community who celebrate inclusivity, ambition and aspirational learners.
At The Albion Academy we will develop:
RESPECT – We will celebrate equality and ensure that all interact positively with the school and wider community.
AMBITION – We will develop motivated individuals who believe they have unlimited potential.
RESILIENCE – We will build the skills needed to overcome the challenges of everyday life.
· Show care to all members of our community, including ourselves.
· Treat others as we wish to be treated.
· Appreciate and support the importance of inclusivity and equality.
· Listen to others, role model good manners, and speak politely.
· Follow instructions and the school rules.
· Demand a successful future for ourselves and our school community.
· Strive to become the best version of ourselves.
· Embrace every opportunity and approach new experiences with a positive mindset.
· Always seek to better our personal and academic development.
· View setbacks as an opportunity to improve ourselves.
· Work hard and find ways to overcome barriers that confront us.
· Attend school every day and be on time.
Module settings have been updated.